What we’re doing:
1. Prior to every visit, we will ask you screening questions, 24 hrs and 1 hr before your appointment.
2. When you enter the Ximed building your temperature is taken and you must wear a face covering.
3. When you enter our waiting room you will notice that some chairs have been removed in accordance with national social-distancing recommendations.
4. We are eliminating coffee service, snacks and water coolers from our waiting area to reduce chance of community transmission.
5. Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the office and we may ask you to sanitize your hands upon entering.
6. Additional HEPA air filters are in each room.
7. Dedicated sanitization personnel, to ensure frequent and vigilant disinfecting of not only exam rooms, but lobby, and all high-touch areas, countertops and doorknobs.
8. Less appointments will be scheduled throughout the day so that there will be minimal people in the lobby, with little or no wait time.
9. Virtual check in from your car. Check in from your car, and you will be notified when your room is ready.
10. Daily, we are screening our staff and following CDC guidelines by our dedicated Health Safety Officer.
11. We perform COVID testing on our staff biweekly.
12. COVID testing is available in our office.
13.Our employess have yndergone training on reducing COVID transmission.
14. You will notice that all our team members will be wearing appropriate personal protective equipment such as gloves, masks and eye protection. In addition to gloves, the physicians and team members thoroughly wash their hands before and after each patient they care for.
15. Only essential work staff will be in our clinical suite 530. Administrative staff work in suite 410.