With a commitment to improving the quality of life for all patients, the facility provides expert consultation, precision diagnosis, and advanced treatment in a personalized and comfortable setting.
Our doctors are experts in vein care. Most staff members have 5+ years of experience in vein care. Duplex ultrasound examinations are conveniently performed on-site by one of our Registered Vascular Technicians, who have extensive experience and knowledge about venous disease.
Ultrasound imaging (including venous reflux studies and DVT studies) are performed conveniently on-site.
Located on the Scripps Memorial Campus, La Jolla Vein Care offers the following services:
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy
- Compression Sock Evaluation and Prescription
- Cosmetic vein treatments
- Endovenous Chemical Ablation (EVCA)
- Endovenous Ablations
- Foam Sclerotherapy
- Laser Ablation Alternative
- Mechanochemical Ablation
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Spider Vein Treatment
- Thermal Ablation Procedures
- Ultrasound Guided Foam Sclerotherapy (UGFS)
- Varicose Vein Treatment
- Vascular Imaging of the lower extremities
- Venefit Procedure™
- Venous Duplex Ultrasound Examinations
- VNUS Closure ™
- Wound Care for venous leg ulcers