Connect with a vein expert from the convenience of your own home.
Benefits of Telehealth for Varicose Vein Patients
Many of us have found ourselves at home with time to think about health concerns, we have not had time to address.
Common questions our patients are asking via online / telehealth consultations are:
- Should I be concerned about my leg pain?
- What is causing my leg pain?
- I have lumpy veins, are these varicose veins?
- I have blueish colored spots on my legs, what are these?
- What are the treatment options for varicose veins?
- Why are my legs always so fatigued?
- Do my varicose veins pose a health problem?
- Should I be concerned about varicose veins?
- Are these veins normal?
- What are these ugly leg veins?
Now is the time to ask all the questions you have ever had about your legs and vein condition.
Although we cannot see you in person, by taking a thorough history and listening to your concerns, and if you like you can send a picture of your legs by text, we can discuss your symptoms and help determine the cause of your symptoms. Because we specialize in venous disease, a lot of information can be obtained from your pictures, such as the pattern of vein disease we see on your legs is often correlated to underlying vein disease. As a result, we can come up with a preliminary treatment plan, which will then be confirmed by an ultrasound examination at our state-of-the-art diagnosis and vein treatment center, after April 30th, 2020.
Here’s a summary of the benefits of an online consultation for varicose veins:
- Discuss your concerns with the doctor
- If vein treatment is desired, a preliminary treatment plan will be made, based on the appearance / pattern of veins on your legs. An ultrasound will later be required.
- Learn treatment options for your condition
- Start conservative management today- The doctor will discuss things you can do to help your legs feel better today. Insurance also requires 3 months of documented conservative management. Start your conservative management today, so you can start treatment in 3 months from now!
Telehealth Consultations are covered by most insurance types. Schedule your telehealth consultation today with Dr. Sarah Lucas:
858-550-0330 or email email@example.com.