https://lajollaveincare.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/shutterstock_183638447.jpg 667 1000 La Jolla Vein Care https://ljvc.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/LJVC_Logo_IAC_June2020web-lg.png La Jolla Vein Care2020-05-14 18:08:482020-05-14 18:08:48How to make compression stocking application a cinch!
Stocking Troubles? Tips, tricks and an easy guide to living in harmony with compression stockings
Applying stockings with ease:
- Turn your stocking completely inside out
- Locate the smaller foot hole of the stocking and tuck the foot in until you reach the heel
- Place your thumbs on either side of the tucked in foot hole, with the heel located on the bottom
- Put your foot in the stocking until the heel of the stocking has met your heel
- Grab the larger hole or top of the stocking (it should be hanging off your foot) and pull the stocking up onto your leg
- Inch and pull the stocking until it has reached either below the crease of your knee for knee highs, or the highest portion of your thigh for thigh highs.
- If your stockings slide or have trouble staying up, there is a stocking glue that can be applied to the skin.