Stocking Troubles? Tips, tricks and an easy guide to living in harmony with compression stockings
Applying stockings with ease:
- Turn your stocking completely inside out
- Locate the smaller foot hole of the stocking and tuck the foot in until you reach the heel
- Place your thumbs on either side of the tucked in foot hole, with the heel located on the bottom
- Put your foot in the stocking until the heel of the stocking has met your heel
- Grab the larger hole or top of the stocking (it should be hanging off your foot) and pull the stocking up onto your leg
- Inch and pull the stocking until it has reached either below the crease of your knee for knee highs, or the highest portion of your thigh for thigh highs.